The Portfolio Reviews represent a useful and important opportunity to receive advice and suggestions from readers and industry experts with different professional experiences on the dynamics that link the different languages of photography to the contemporary.
Readers, photo editors and professionals, will be available to professional and non-professional photographers to view their photographic projects. A moment of exchange that is proposed as an opportunity for comparison and understanding of the dynamics that link photography to the contemporary.
To participate you must pre-register via specific form
Participants will be able to compete for the selection for the Best Portfolio Award, a prize of 500 euros and the opportunity to exhibit their project at the next edition of the Festival.
The jury, chaired by Benedetta Donato and composed of all the readers present Benedetta, will select three portfolios, the best overall and two mentions.
• Benedetta Donato, curatrice e direttore RCA – Romano Cagnoni Award;
• Federica Chiocchetti, direttrice il Musée des Beaux Arts de Locle;
• Mina Mostefa, direttrice di Rencontres photo de Tanger—Face à la mer;
• Wilfrid Estève, fotografo e docente, direttore dell’agenzia fotografica Hans Lucas Parigi, e co-fondatore di Face à la mer.
• Veronica Nicolardi, direttrice Cortona on the Move
• Ulrich Lebeuf, MAP Festival di Toulouse
• Luca Santese, fotografo Collettivo Cesura